skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Sydney 2000, Olympic Torch Relay
This is me with the Olympic Torch in Penola, S.A. as it made its
way to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
'Borrowed' this from the Newsphotos (
www.news.com.au
) website.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jessie Wingard
Welcome to the life and times of Jessie...
Jessie Wingard
Welcome to the life and times of Jessie...
About Me
Jessie
Uni Student studying Law and German!!!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(33)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(29)
▼
November
(28)
University of Adelaide
Ellie and Jordan's Wedding on the Gold Coast!!!
Out with Ellie and Jordan at the Markets
Saturday Night Emergency Department Experience
Adelaide Christmas Pageant 2006
Cousins!
Summer House
Australia Day Awards - 2006
New House!!!
Dad
Christmas 2005
Sydney 2000, Olympic Torch Relay
Queen's Baton Relay - Goowla
Queens Baton Relay
21st Birthday - 17th February, 2006
21st @ Petty Sessions
21st Birthday Tea
BELATED 21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY!
My Daddy!!!
Sarah and I
Elise and I
No title
21st Dinner
21st Birthday
21st!!!
My 21st Birthday Cake!!
Well, I think that i have finally worked out how t...
I'm Back!!!
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment