Hi Everyone, Finally i've worked out how to work this!!! Mum-even set-up a blog before me!!! Anyway, enjoy!!! Please, post comments and let me know what you are all up too!!!
Jessie - your blog misses you. You're neglecting it. It's becoming socially insecure around the other blogs as it feels isolated and unloved. Remember: a blog is not just for Christmas. It's for life. (the old RSPCA ad about a pet not just being for christmas, but for life). You best update it quicksmart or you'll be labelled a blog-abuser. Our society doesn't tolerate such abuse! For the Love of the Blog...BLOG! =) And to give me something to do at work....blog!
Jessie, I can do therapy for blog abusers....you are close to fitting the criteria according to the DSM-1V. Group therapy might be nice, and Anisia would qualify for a support group member.If you don't attend to this blog soon I shall have to report you to the blog abuse foundation....and you'll probably gain life membership to boot. Go for it girl, you can do it.....try the refresher course as a fellow blog expert suggested. They really work.
Come on Jessie....if your Mum can do it so can you........I'm feeling more and nore that you need some therapy for this which is clearly a disorder that should be addressed asap.........
Ich glaube, du bist sehr faul. du versuchst ja noch nicht mal iwas neues auf deinen blog zu tun. Wir wuerden uns doch langsam echt mal freuen, mehr von dir zu sehn und zu hoeren. insbesondere ein paar tolle fotos. liebe gruesse, xxx
Wenn du es wirklich nicht weisst ,dann lad dir vielleicht mal "Hello Picasa" runter, damit geht es ganz einfach, Fotos hochzuladen. Nebenbei, das hier ist jemand der jemanden kennt der dich kennt....
I know what's going on....... you're just wanting the attention ....you're just going for a record number of comments on the one posting. I know what you're up to. I think we'll all boycott this blog................
12 comments:
At least you've made a start! Next you'll need a digital camera I suppose.
Still nothing?????
Jessie - your blog misses you. You're neglecting it. It's becoming socially insecure around the other blogs as it feels isolated and unloved. Remember: a blog is not just for Christmas. It's for life. (the old RSPCA ad about a pet not just being for christmas, but for life). You best update it quicksmart or you'll be labelled a blog-abuser. Our society doesn't tolerate such abuse! For the Love of the Blog...BLOG! =) And to give me something to do at work....blog!
Yes, Jessie - you need to get to it!
yes, this really is very sad... even my blog is in a better state than yours, although I'm sure they could form some type of support group together...
Do you need a blogging refresher course? I'm sure there are multiple commenters that would be thrilled to assist you...
Jessie, I can do therapy for blog abusers....you are close to fitting the criteria according to the DSM-1V. Group therapy might be nice, and Anisia would qualify for a support group member.If you don't attend to this blog soon I shall have to report you to the blog abuse foundation....and you'll probably gain life membership to boot. Go for it girl, you can do it.....try the refresher course as a fellow blog expert suggested. They really work.
If I can do it, you can too!
Simply go to Create new post, and add......
Come on Jessie....if your Mum can do it so can you........I'm feeling more and nore that you need some therapy for this which is clearly a disorder that should be addressed asap.........
Ich glaube, du bist sehr faul. du versuchst ja noch nicht mal iwas neues auf deinen blog zu tun. Wir wuerden uns doch langsam echt mal freuen, mehr von dir zu sehn und zu hoeren. insbesondere ein paar tolle fotos. liebe gruesse, xxx
Wenn du es wirklich nicht weisst ,dann lad dir vielleicht mal "Hello Picasa" runter, damit geht es ganz einfach, Fotos hochzuladen. Nebenbei, das hier ist jemand der jemanden kennt der dich kennt....
I know what's going on....... you're just wanting the attention ....you're just going for a record number of comments on the one posting. I know what you're up to. I think we'll all boycott this blog................
Oh dear!
Neglect is a sad form of abuse!
Post a Comment